Friendship Faith Ministries have offers a lot of ministries to encourage, help and allow people to participate in. Here's a list of some of the ministries. For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
- Youth Ministry - G.A.P. (God's Adorable People) - ages 5 to 19
- Nursery Ministry - B.O.C. (Babes of Christ) - infant to age 5
- God's Pantry Ministry - Food giveaway to families who need support
- Media Ministry - Breath of God - TV and Sound Ministry (available through social media)
- Marriage Ministry - 2SB1 (Two Shall Be One) - Couples getting together for lunch, dinner, and other outings
- Family Ministry - Church ministry getting together to have fun and get to know one another
- Witnessing Ministry - Recruiters for Christ - door-to-door ministry, winning souls on the street
- God's Table - Providing spiritual guidance to those in the ministry
- Anchored Hope Ministry - Individuals that have unsaved spouses who get together for encouragement and prayer
- Greeting Ministry Team
- Usher Ministry Team
- Parking Lot Ministry
- Helps Ministries and much more!